james Madison University has all the advantages of a large public university in America, but the feel of a small, friendly community.The University offers an unforgettable study experience, combining the very best of American education and college life. The University represents the perfect blend of focused learning and true university spirit.James Madison University is delighted to welcome international students and is committed to making you feel at home.You will share a close relationship with the faculty (teaching staff), and the curriculum is innovative and lively. Students have a high level of involvement in the classroom, the lab and activities around and off campus.The Service Learning Program is nationally known for providing the opportunity to apply classroom learning to real world situations.
- International Year One (IY1)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Sustainability and International Business (BBA)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Entrepreneurial Management (BCom)
- Bachelor of Arts in Global Tourism Management (BAGTM)
- Bachelor of Arts in International Hotel Management (BAIHM)
- Bachelor of Arts in Professional Communication (BAPC)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science (BScES)