FIC students to SFU, situated in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in the world. SFU opened its doors in 1965 and has since developed into one of Canada’s leading universities, with an international reputation for innovative teaching, cutting-edge research and community engagement. This reputation is built on our strengths in the liberal arts and sciences, as well as our interdisciplinary and professional programs, and draws on our commitment to integrating teaching and research.
SFU faculty members are recognized internationally and our students excel in their fields after graduation. This record has been enhanced by our association with FIC and its students. FIC students enjoy the benefits of learning and living on SFU’s campuses. Our student residences, student services, and recreation and athletics facilities and programs provide a welcoming environment, easing your transition to FIC and SFU, and helping to make your time here a fulfilling and enjoyable experience. I invite you to explore Fraser International College at Simon Fraser University.
- UTP Stage I
- UTP Stage II: Arts and Social Sciences
- UTP Stage II: Business Administration
- UTP Stage II: Communication, Art and Technology
- UTP Stage II: Computing Science
- UTP Stage II: Engineering Science
- UTP Stage II: Environment
- UTP Stage II: Health Sciences
- FIC Associate of Arts Degree
- FIC Pre-MBA Program
- FIC Pre-Master’s Program in Engineering